How to pay with credit card using PayPal without
sharing your personal information.
It is possible to pay with your credit card within PayPal.
You can do so without sharing your personal information with PayPal.
However you do have to enter an email address to receive your receipt.
Here is how it works:
1. Select an album.
2. When done click the ‘Add selection to card’ button.
3. Now you will be directed to the Shopping card.
4. If you want to buy more albums you click ‘Continue Shopping’ and repeat the process.
When you are finished shopping you click the ‘Checkout’ button.
5. Now you will be directed to the Checkout page.
5. On the checkout page you find all information about your purchase and your account information.
The account information is for Sound Liaison only and will not be shared with a third party.
When done click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
6. Now you will be directed to Confirm page where you confirm your purchase.
7. Now click on the ‘Pay with PayPal’ button.
8. You will be directed to the PayPal page where you select ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’.
9. As you can see you can fill in the form just with a virtual name and address.
The only thing that has to be correct is an email address to which you have acces.
This is because you need to receive a proof of purchase in your email inbox.
10. Now you click on the ‘Pay’ button and your credit card payment will be confirmed.
11. You will be redirected to the Sound Liaison download page, where you click on the download link.